Bruno J. Anthony, Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry
Director of Research and Evaluation
Center for Child and Human Development
3300 Whitehaven Street, NW, Suite 3300
Box 571485, Washington, DC 20057-1485
Children's Mental Health Services Research
Mental Health in Primary Care
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Family to Family Support
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
- Anthony, B. J, Anthony L. G., Morrel T. and Acosta, M. (2005). Evidence for social and behavior problems in low-Income, urban preschoolers: effects of site, classroom and teacher. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 34, 31-39.
- Anthony, L.G., Anthony, B.J., Glanville, D.N., Naiman, D.Q., Waanders, C.W., & Shaffer, S. (2005). The relationships between parenting stress, parenting behaviour and preschoolers’ social competence and behaviour problems in the classroom. Infant and Child Development.14, 133-154.
- Reeves, G. M., Tonelli, L. H., Anthony, B. J., & Postolache, T. T. (2007). Precipitants of adolescent suicide: Possible interaction between allergic inflammation and alcohol intake. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 19, 37-43.
- Ghuman, K., Arnold, L.E., & Anthony, B.J. (2008). Psychopharmacological and other treatments in preschool children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: current evidence and practice. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.18, 413-447.
- Wissow, L., Anthony, B., Brown, J., DosReis, S., Gadomiski, A., Ginsburg, G., & Riddle, M., (2008). A common factors approach to improving the mental health capacity of pediatric primary care. Administration and Policy in Mental Health, 35, 305-318.
- Reeves, G.M., & Anthony, B.J. (2009). Multimodal treatments versus pharmacotherapy alone in children with psychiatric disorders: implications of access, effectiveness, and contextual treatment. Pediatric Drugs, 11, 165-169.
- Anthony, B.J., Wessler, S.L., Sebian, J.K. (2010). Guiding a public health approach to bullying. Journal of Pediatric Psychology,35, 113-115.
- Obrochta, C; Anthony, B., Armstrong, M., Kalil, J., Hust, J., & Kernan, J. (2011) . Issue brief: Family-To-Family Peer Support: Models and Evaluation. Atlanta, GA: ICF Macro, Outcomes Roundtable for Children and Families.