Janice Krupnick, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry
Director, Trauma and Loss Program
Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 120
Washington, DC 20007
Phone: 202 687-1496
Fax: 202 687- 0694
Posttraumatic stress disorder
Psychosocial treatment development
Low-income women and adolescent girls
- Krupnick, J.L. & Melnikoff, S.E. (2012). Psychotherapy with low-income patients: Lessons learned from treatment studies. Contemporary Psychotherapy.
- Krupnick, J.L. & Oetgen, W. (2012). Trauma and the Therapeutic Alliance. In Trauma and Relationships, D. Murphy (ed.). Oxford University Press, Oxford, England. Jan
- Krupnick JL, Green BL, Stockton P, Goodman L, Corcoran C, Petty R. Mental health effects of adolescent trauma exposure in a female college sample: Exploring differential outcomes based on experiences of unique trauma types and dimensions. Psychiatry, 2004.
- Krupnick JL. Interpersonal psychotherapy for PTSD after interpersonal trauma. Directions in Psychiatry, 20:237-253, 2001.
- Krupnick JL. The assessment of functional outcomes in cost-effectiveness studies, in The Cost-Effectiveness of Psychotherapy: Developing Clinical Services Research Models in an Era of Health Care Reform. Edited by Miller NE, Magruder K. New York: Oxford University Press, 1999.
- Krupnick, JL. Brief psychodynamic treatment of PTSD. In Session: Psychotherapy in Practice, 3(4): 75-89,1997.
- Krupnick JL, Sotsky SM, Simmens S, Moyer J, Elkin I, Watkins J, Pilkonis P. The role of therapeutic alliance in psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy outcome: Findings in the NIMH Treatment of Depression Collaborative Research Program. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 64(3): 532-539, 1996.