- Comparative Effectiveness of Two Treatments for Veterans with PTSD, MERIT award funded by the Providence, RI VAMC, PI: Shea.
- A comparison of STAIR Narrative Therapy vs. Treatment as Usual for Complex PTSD, NIMH-funded randomized clinical trial, PI: Cloitre.
- Study of TAU+WIRED (an online writing intervention) vs. TAU in Veterans with PTSD, DoD-funded, PI: Krupnick.
Past Research Projects
- PI of a DoD funded grant entitled Online Writing Intervention for Veterans: A Pilot Study. The goals of the project are 1) to adapt an online writing intervention focused on trauma for veterans who have PTSD subsequent to service in OIF or OEF; 2) to determine the acceptability, feasibility, and safety of the intervention; 3) to obtain preliminary evidence of the safety of the intervention. Drs. Green and Dutton are Co-Investigators.
- Co-PI of a supplement to the Women's Interagency HIV Study grant, funded by NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases), entitled Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Women with HIV infection and Depression. This pilot study is aimed at developing a trauma-informed, phone-based intervention for low-income, urban, predominantly minority women who have co-morbid HIV and depression. Dr. Daniel Merenstein is Co-PI and Dr. Priscilla Dass-Brailsford is Co-Investigator.