Erin Mathis – Professional Experience & Activities
- 2017 – Present Assistant Professor, Department Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC.
- 2016 – Present Assistant Director of Research and Innovation, Early Childhood Innovation Network (ECIN), Georgetown MedStar University Hospital, Washington, DC.
- 2016 – 2017 – Clinical Psychologist, InSite Solutions, LLC., Washington, DC.
- 2015 – 2016 – Pre-Doctoral Fellow, University of Maryland – Baltimore, Department of Psychiatry, APA. Accredited Clinical Internship.
- 2010 – 2015 – Training Interdisciplinary Education Scientists (TIES) Fellow, Pennsylvania State University, Child Clinical Psychology Institute of Education Sciences (IES) – R305B090007.
- 2008 – 2010 – Research Assistant, Innovation, Research and Training (IRT) Inc., Durham, NC.
- 2008 – 2010 – IRB Administrator, Innovation, Research and Training (IRT) Inc. Durham, NC.
Conference Abstract Reviewer, Society for Prevention Science
- Congressional Visits on Capitol Hill, National Coalition of Prevention Science for Children and Families
- Ad Hoc Journal Reviewer:
Early Childhood Research Quarterly
Journal of Child and Family
StudiesInternational Journal of Early Childhood
Advances in School Mental Health Promotion
School Mental Health Journal
- 2015 – 2016 – Center for School Mental Health Listserv Editor, University of Maryland-Baltimore
- Conference Volunteer
- Center for School Mental Health Annual Conference – (New Orleans, LA)
- School Health Interdisciplinary Program Conference – (Timonium, MD)