Posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, school based interventions, military mental health, children and adolescents, violence exposure, cognitive-behavioral interventions, dissemination of evidence-based practices into community settings.
- Jaycox, L.H., McCaffrey, D., Eiseman, B., Aronoff, J., Shelley, G.A., Collins, R.L., Marshall, G.N. (2006). Impact of a school-based dating violence prevention program among Latino teens: Randomized controlled effectiveness trial. Journal of Adolescent Health, [Epub July 10, 2006], Vol. 39(5): 694-704.
- Tanielian, T. & Jaycox, L.H. (Eds.) (2008). Invisible Wounds of War: Psychological and Cognitive Injuries, Their Consequences, and Services to Assist Recovery. Santa Monica, CA: RAND MG-720.
- Jaycox, L. H., Stein, B. D., Paddock, S., Miles, J., Chandra, A., Meredith, L.S., Tanielian, T., Hickey, S., Burnam, M.A. (2009). Impact of teen depression on academic, social, and physical functioning. Pediatrics, 124: e596-e605.
- Jaycox, L.H., Cohen, J.A., Mannarino, A.P., Walker, D.W., Langley, A. K., Scott, M., Schonlau, M. (2010) Children’s access to mental health care following Hurricane Katrina within a randomized field trial of trauma-focused psychotherapies. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 23(2): 223-231.
- Jaycox, L.H., Hickman, L.J., Schultz, D., Barnes-Proby, D., Setodji, C.M., Kofner, A., Harris, R., Acosta, J.D., & Francois, T. (2011). National Evaluation of Safe Start Promising Approaches: Assessing Program Outcomes. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation, TR-991-DOJ.